Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Meet Ti-Bag

I’m just a single brunette blowing the roof off of the city of Chicago, one bar establishment at a time. Unlike my dear friend Waz, I was actually born in the City of Angels. It was when my mother realized I was the farthest thing from an angel, that Hurricane Ti-Bag hit the Midwest. Some might think that living over 2, 000 miles away from my best friend would put a limitation on our quest to agitate the human race, but nope, it doesn't.  

The years we had living under the same roof were enough to drive a priest to drink. Furthermore, even at 26, I still often find myself in unfamiliar places with unfamiliar faces. I always know I've had a good time when I wake up with a broken toe and a text message outbox that most people would be smart enough to delete while they are still using their good eye. I have a horrible tendency of turning a low key evening into an early morning of disarray. I am one classy lady and I’d love to tell you all about it so sit down, shut up, and enjoy my very personal series of unfortunate events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment