Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Meet Waz.


Hi, my name is Waz and I was born in a corn field on a cool Autumn day in a little town outside of Chicago. Over my 27 years I have kept up a 3.8 GPA, excelled in sports and athletics, and did so while holding down multiple jobs. My Mom is a teacher/born again Christian and my Dad is a workaholic/perfectionist. That being said, I have a drinking problem. And a best friend who gets me into a lot of trouble. Through the years we've crashed more bonfires and weddings (and cars) then I can even count. 

My work hard, play hard attitude landed me in the sunny city of Los Angeles about 5 years ago where I seemed to fit right in – pills and powders and pretty boys. I work for the man by day, teetering around my office in perfectly planned outfits, but once night approaches I feel a wind from Chicago blow into LA and well, shit gets weird. Things are always happening to me, or maybe it’s me creating the chaos. Either way, these are our stories and this is my hangover. You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment